Hina Khan is all about transformation.
As a coach, Hina helps people change their outlooks on money and business. As a psychotherapist, Hina helps people improve attitudes towards themselves and their relationships.
You’ll find Hina wherever people need help with transforming their
lives – and she’s been doing it for over two decades.
Hina has been providing people with the inspiration, guidance and tools they need to live the fulfilling life that they want, through one-on-one and group-style coaching.
She is currently working on the launch of a new
coaching product for later this year.
In the Media
For eight seasons, Hina was the go-to relationship/parenting expert on CBC’s Steven and Chris show. She’s also appeared as an expert on CBC’s Canada’s Smartest Person, and the true crime series Addicted to the Life for Discovery US/OWN Canada. For four seasons, Hina was helping families as the co-host of the hit reality renovations series Save Us From Our House on W Network. Hina has also appeared on Breakfast Television, Canada AM, CHCH Morning Live along with various radio outlets.
- Dump or Keep Stephen and Chris, Nov 7 2014
- Dump or Keep & Hina Khan’s Thanksgiving Sanity Guide, Stephen and Chris, Oct 22 2012
- Techno-havior, Canada AM, August 9, 2011
- Tech Ettiquette, CityTV Breakfast Television, August 2011
- Showing Restraint in Social Media
- Comparing Yourself
- Feeling Stuck
- Dealing with Disappointment
- Controlling our Reactions
Articles and Press Coverage
- Toronto Star Major Renovations: Marriage Counselling
- iVillage 3 Ways to Understand What He Means Relationships 3 Ways to Get Him to Listen
- Anokhi Magazine Hina’s Matters of the Heart, Advice on Relationship, Dating and Love January 2012 Spring 2012
- Shedoesthecity.com Career Profile Hina Khan: Television Host, Psychotherapist and Entrepreneur